Facility Maintenance Helper
We have an opportunity in our North Charleston office for a Facility Maintenance Helper:
- Assist with preventative and routine maintenance at the CARTA Super Stop located at Rivers Ave & Cosgrove Ave. in North Charleston.
- Removes trash and debris around the Super Stop as needed.
- Clean public restrooms.
- Inform customers about bus schedules, promotions and ticket information. The ability to communicate with others to provide a smooth flow of information is required.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Be able to walk, bend, stoop, balance, crawl and reach for extended periods of time.
- Must be able to work independently without direct supervision.
- Must be able to work between the hours of 8 am to 5 pm Monday ? Friday and possibly on weekends.
High school diploma or GED required.
Qualified applicants should send resume via email to firstname.lastname@example.org or apply in person at BCD Council of Governments, 1362 McMillan Avenue, Suite 100, North Charleston, SC 29405